Friday 13 May 2016

Consider Madrid Full of A Delicious Food Tour










While I was in Europe earlier this year, I lastly administered to visit Madrid. Two years ago, I went to Madrid but was deadly sick and did not do much while I was there. So as I spent a week riding the rails all around Europe, I made Madrid a distinct stop on my tour.














Since the city is well-known for food, I made a decision to take a food tour, and frequent people pointed me to the Madrid Food Tour, which becomes to be run by a fellow blogger I met at a meeting last two year before.

So Amy and Paul, who run the food tour, took me around Madrid and educated me the history of food in the city.







Sure! I ate my way around Madrid during the six days I was there, shifting from market to market and tapas restaurant to tapas restaurant. Irrespective of whether you continue to a food tour, Madrid is really full of appetizing offerings, and I expect this sort of content assists you come across them the next time you will be in the city. 

No comments:

Post a Comment